Jerk Chicken Burger. Mix together the thyme, oil, jerk seasoning and half the lime juice in a bowl. Jamaican Jerk Chicken Burger adds Caribbean flair to your ordinary chicken patties with Jerk sauce and grilled pineapples. Jamaican Jerk Chicken Burger By Sue Lau
If you don't have a meat grinder- place chicken in the food processor and pulse until it is completely minced. Place chicken in a mixing bowl, add quinoa, jerk marinade, egg, mayonnaise, salt and pepper. Jerk Chicken is known throughout the world as the staple dish of the Caribbean. You can have Jerk Chicken Burger using 11 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Jerk Chicken Burger
- Prepare 1 of red chilli, deseeded and finely sliced.
- You need 1 of chicken breast.
- You need 1 tsp of jerk seasoning.
- You need of olive oil.
- Prepare 1 of x220g pineapple rings in juice.
- It’s 1 tbsp of red wine vinegar.
- It’s 2 of soft buns.
- It’s of Slaw.
- You need 1 of carrot.
- You need 1/4 of white cabbage.
- You need 2 tbsp of natural yoghutt.
In this post, I will show you how to turn jerk chicken into a Mango Jerk Chicken Burger recipe. Place the ground chicken or turkey in a medium-sized bowl. Seed and finely chopped the peppers and add them to the meat. Place the patties on the clean, well-oiled grill grate.
Jerk Chicken Burger instructions
- Put a griddle or large non-stick frying pan on a high heat. Carefully cut the chicken breast in half through the middle to give you two thin flat pieces, stabbing it a few times with the knife – this will help the flavour to penetrate..
- Toss the chicken breasts with the jerk seasoning and 1 tbsp of olive oil until well coated..
- Cook the chicken in the hot pan for 5 minutes, turning halfway. Char the pineapple rings alongside, reserving the juice..
- Put the pineapple juice and chilli in a bowl and mix with a small pinch of salt and the red wine vinegar..
- Scrub the carrot, then coarsely grate with the cabbage. Mix with veg with the yoghurt and a splash of the liquor from the chilli, then season to make a slaw..
- Stack the chicken and pineapple on one of the pan, then halve and quickly toast the buns..
- Halve the cooked chicken and layer up in the buns with the slaw, pineapple, a little pickled chilli and an extra sprinkling of jerk seasoning..
- Pat, squeeze and enjoy..
Do not press down on the burgers while cooking. Coronavirus patients treated as untouchables once posters pasted outside their homes, says. Jerk chicken burgers can be grilled or cooked on top of the stove. Serve these burgers stuffed into a crusty roll with a side salad or skip the roll an serve it on top of a bed of greens. Here is how to make them It takes a few minutes to put these burgers together, and they can be cooked on the grill or on top of the stove.