Chicken Stir Fry. Remove chicken from marinade, reserving liquid. Add cornstarch and toss to coat. Combine the soy sauce, ginger and garlic powder; add to bag and shake well.
Remove from pan, slice into strips, set aside. Cook and stir until thickened and bubbly. You can make a quick meal for the family by tossing chicken and vegetables into a skillet with a sauce. You can have Chicken Stir Fry using 11 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Chicken Stir Fry
- You need of fried chicken breast.
- You need of medium onion sliced.
- It’s of cksp veg oil.
- It’s of fresh tomatoes.
- It’s of chilli pepper.
- You need of bell pepper different color.
- You need of Rice vinegar.
- You need of sugar.
- You need of corn flour into 2 tbls cold water.
- Prepare of salt.
- You need of knorr cube.
Before you know it, a healthy, delicious dinner is ready. While it's common to use chicken breasts for stir-fry, thighs or a whole, cut-up chicken work well in most recipes as well. Add chicken back into the skillet and stir to combine. Whisk stir fry sauce and pour over chicken and vegetables and stir gently to combine.
Chicken Stir Fry instructions
- Wash and blend tomatoes and pepper steam and set it aside; dice onions and bell pepper in big chunk and set aside, mix corn flour and cold water stir and set aside.
- Heat up a frying pan and pour veg oil and once its hot, add onions and then steam tomatoes paste and fry for about 3 to 5 minutes.
- Add rice vinegar, sugar, salt and knorr cube and stir allow it cook for another 2 minutes.
- Add the corn flour water by now the sauce becomes thick then add the fried chicken breast and stir add little water.
- Finally add bell pepper and turn off heat immediately and serve with white rice.
Bring to a boil, stirring occasionally, and let boil for one minute. Serve with rice and/or chow mein if desired. Chicken stir-fry is a great meal to make for one or two, because that gives you more room in your wok or skillet to really sear things quickly. But you can make it for up to four people at a time. Add the hoisin sauce, return the broccoli to the pan and toss to heat through.